These sessions will be offered on Monday and Tuesday, November 14 and 15, during the Virtual Conference Week. The format will be the same as a Concurrent Session: 40 minutes total, plan for 30 minutes presentation time and 10 minutes Q&A.
Virtual Presenter Checklist:
- Please register for the conference if you haven’t done so already! The early bird registration deadline is September 16.
- Record your presentation (Link: Helpful Tips for Creating a Video Presentation). Panel presentations should plan to record together in Zoom and send one video file for their entire session.
- Upload your video presentation to our shared One Drive folder by October 3. Video files should be named as “Session ID_Session Title_Presenter Last Name.”
- Review the transcript from your presentation (if applicable) and send any edits to Cadmore by October 21. (Transcript files will be sent for review by email.)
- Create your presenter profile on the Cadmore Media platform with a photo and bio by October 21.( An invitation will be sent to you by email when the site is ready.)
Virtual Conference Week: November 14 – 18
- The video recording will be started automatically at the scheduled start time. Answer any attendee questions or respond to comments in the text chat during the video broadcast.
- After the video recording ends, all attendees and presenters will be placed in a Zoom meeting room for Q&A/discussion. Attendees can turn on their cameras and mics to ask questions, or use the text chat function.
- A volunteer moderator will be present in each session to help as needed, and Help Desk/Technical Support will be available by contacting email@example.com.
- All presenters are invited and encouraged to participate in the virtual Q&A/discussion period. At least one presenter from each session is required to attend.
- Presentations will be available to watch on demand for one year following the virtual conference.