The posters will be displayed online as a PDF and pre-recorded video presentation. The posters will be available for browsing and viewing during both the in-person and virtual conference weeks (November 1 – 4 and November 14 – 18) and for one year afterwards.
- Poster Guidelines
- Poster PDF files and video presentations must be uploaded by October 3.
File Upload Instructions:
- Poster Files: Upload via the Ex Ordo conference submission platform at https://charleston-hub2022.exordo.com/. Once you log in, you should see a workflow card directing you to upload your presentation materials. Detailed instructions available in the Ex Ordo Knowledge Base.
- Video Files: Upload your mp4 file to our shared One Drive folder. File should be named as follows: Session ID_Poster Title_Presenter Last Name. If there is more than one presenter, please use the corresponding author or primary speaker’s name. All authors/presenters will be listed in the program and on the agenda.
We also have two options for speaker participation:
- In-Person: We’ll have an opportunity for in-person attendees to chat with poster presenters and ask questions during the Wednesday, November 2, afternoon refreshment break in the Gaillard Center. Poster presenters will be given badges that say “Ask Me About My Poster!” with a QR code that leads to the poster landing page. There will also be an ipad kiosk with a large screen displaying the posters for browsing. Participation is optional; please let us know if you wish to participate by emailing Courtney McAllister at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 24.
- Virtual: We’ll have a Poster Presenter Q&A session scheduled during the Virtual Conference week. This session will be run as a Zoom meeting with breakout rooms for each poster. Virtual attendees can join the Zoom session and go from room to room to “visit” each poster and ask questions. Poster presenters can share their screens to display their poster or other handouts/materials. Participation is optional; please let us know if you wish to participate by emailing Courtney McAllister at email@example.com by October 24.
Poster Presenter Checklist:
- Please register for the conference if you haven’t done so already! The early bird registration deadline is September 16. In-person registration includes the virtual conference week: two for one!
- Create your poster (See Poster Guidelines for best practices.)
- Upload your poster PDF file to the Ex Ordo platform by logging in at https://charleston-hub2022.exordo.com/. (See file upload instructions above.)
- Record your video presentation (See helpful tips here).
- Upload your video presentation file to our shared One Drive folder by October 3. (See file upload instructions above.)
- Review the transcript from your presentation and send any edits to Cadmore by October 21. (Transcript files will be sent for review by email.)
- Create your presenter profile on the Cadmore Media platform with a photo and bio by October 21.( An invitation will be sent to you by email when the site is ready.)
- Contact Courtney McAllister at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 24 to let us know if you’d like to participate in either or both of the optional in-person or virtual Q&A sessions.