In-person posters will have a physical poster board and will have a time on the agenda for attendees to meet with presenters during the in-person conference (November 6-10). In person posters will also be available to virtual attendees, through the Whova platform, during Virtual Conference Week (November 27-December 1).
Virtual posters will feature poster PDFs and pre-recorded video presentations which will be available for viewing throughout the conference event, and a live Q&A session will also be available for presenters to participate in if desired during the Virtual Conference Week (November 27-December 1).
- 2023 Poster Guidelines – review for details on both in-person posters and file upload instructions for virtual posters.
Poster Presenter Checklist:
- Please register for the conference if you haven’t done so already! The early bird registration deadline is September 22. In-person registration includes the virtual conference week: two for one!
- Create your poster (See Poster Guidelines for best practices.)
- Create your presenter profile on the Whova platform with a photo and bio by October 20.
- Contact Courtney McAllister at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 24 to let us know if you’d like to participate in either or both of the optional in-person or virtual Q&A sessions.
- Poster PDF files and video presentations must be uploaded by October 27.