The 2020 Charleston Vendor Showcase is moving online! Our virtual vendor showcase will offer many dynamic and interactive features through our online conference platform.
Vendor Showcase Booth Cost: $2,500
Virtual Booths will include all of these features:
- Customizable landing pages: add your logo, description, tags, embedded videos, and handouts/materials for attendee download. These pages can be accessed even months after the conference ends.
- Two complimentary conference registrations with each booth registration.
- Dedicated Vendor Day with no schedule conflicts to allow attendees to visit the virtual exhibits and schedule vendor meetings.
- Exhibits will remain open for the duration of the conference, and virtual booth hours can be set at your discretion to meet your scheduling needs. Additional meetings can be set with attendees between conference sessions from Wednesday through Friday.
- Lead retrieval: Attendees can easily request information from exhibiting companies, sharing their contact information similar to having their badge scanned at a live event.
- Attendee and Vendor directories: Keyword searchable directory of attendees, vendors and sponsors, so people can quickly find the right people and companies to connect with.
- Private messaging: Allows attendees to reach out privately and directly online (without having to expose email and phone number to “the world”)
- Virtual Meet-ups: Pre-schedule multi-person video conferences
- Gamification: Fun “Scavenger Hunt” type challenges will be built into the platform, allowing attendees to earn points for visiting the vendor booths, requesting information from a vendor, etc.
- GDPR compliant and privacy secured
Sponsorship details are also available for ways to gain additional exposure on the conference program.
Contact Toni Nix, Coordinator of the Vendor Showcase, with questions: [email protected]
Here are some helpful videos for the platform we’ll be using:
- 10 minute Virtual Event Overview
- Configuring Pages and Starting a Virtual Tradeshow Booth – Instructions for how to set up your booth.
- Configuring an Organization’s Landing Page – Step-by-Step Instructions