Short Video Update for Speakers:
- Code of Conduct
- Accessibility Guidelines
- Presenter FAQs
- Preliminary Agenda
- Social Media:
- Conference Hashtag: #chsconf2022
- Twitter: @chsconf
- Facebook: @CharlestonHub
- LinkedIn: Charleston Hub
- Instagram: @CharlestonHub
- Conference Proceedings Author Guidelines – All accepted conference sessions are encouraged to submit a paper for the proceedings.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- September 16: Early Bird Registration Deadline
- October 3: Pre-recorded Video Submission Deadline, Poster Submission Deadline
- October 17: Invitations will be emailed to set up your speaker profile on the Cadmore Media event site
- October 21: Edited transcript files due back to Cadmore support staff, and deadline to upload your photo and bio to your speaker profile
- October 24: All registered attendees will be able to access the Cadmore Media event site
- December 16: Conference Proceedings Papers Due
Helpful Information for All Presenters:
- The conference program app and virtual event will be hosted through the Cadmore Media platform.
- The preferred aspect ratio for your slides is 16:9.
- All presenters should include their name, affiliation, and a photo on the opening slide of their presentation.
- Conference logos are available for download for use on slides and materials.
- Review these Accessibility Guidelines to ensure your slides and materials are accessible to all.
- No commercial activities or any advertising may be included in your slides. All sessions are expected to be vendor neutral and are not intended to be commercial or promotional opportunities.
Please review the information and guidelines for your presentation type below:
- Neapolitan Sessions
- Concurrent Sessions
- Lively Discussions
- Innovation Lightning Rounds
- Poster Sessions
- Stopwatch Sessions
- Virtual-Only Sessions
Pre-Recorded Video Presentations:
- File Upload Link
- Name your video file as follows: “Session ID_Session Title_Your Last Name“
- Upload your video files by October 3.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Cadmore Media’s support staff for platform-related questions at email@example.com.