Grant Amount: Bloomsbury Digital Resources will select 1 applicant to receive a conference grant of $1000.
Application Deadline: September 9, 2022
- Currently work as an academic librarian, with focus in the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Should preferably be ten years or less into their career
- Provide a Curriculum Vitae
- Submit short essay (up to 1,000 words maximum) discussing one or a combination of the following:
- How do you see online products focused on the Humanities and Social Sciences evolving over the next five to ten years?
- If you’ve previously attended, what have been the key takeaways and how have you applied them in your current professional role?
- What can be done on both sides to enhance cooperation between librarians and vendors and make sure the relationship is maximizing benefits to both parties?
Applicants must be employed by an academic library.
All application documents should be sent electronically to Michelle Kelly at Bloomsbury Digital Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 9, 2022
Travel Grants must be used to attend the 2022 Charleston Conference.
*All applications should be submitted in PDF format. Please use the following naming convention:
Last Name, First Name, Document Name (Essay OR Reference OR CV)