Attendee Chat (Plaintext File)
The April issue of Against the Grain, including all articles and authors referenced in this webcast, is available at https://www.charleston-hub.com/2022/04/against-the-grain-v342-april-2022-full-issue/.
Description: Join the guest editor and featured authors from the April issue of Against the Grain as they discuss the topics of their articles and leave time for a lively audience discussion and Q&A.
- Daniel L. Huang (Guest Editor), Resource Acquisitions Manager, Lehigh University Libraries, providing an overview and context for the featured authors;
- Allen Jones, The New School, speaking on breaking the wall between content and the library patron with a multi-supplier “My Account” area;
- Leigh Kinch-Pedrosa and Travis Wall, Pressbooks, speaking on Open Educational Resources;
- Charles Watkinson, University of Michigan and Michigan Publishing, speaking on the Fulcrum platform and “The Next Big Thing in Academic Publishing… The Book!”; and
- John Willinsky, Stanford University and the Open Monograph Project, who will be speaking on the Open Monograph Project’s Open Monograph Press.
This session will be recorded and the video will be sent to registered attendees afterward for viewing on demand.