- In a New Report, Clarivate’s Institute for Scientific Information (ISI) Proposes a New Method for Analyzing the Credit Authors of Academic Papers Receive via Citations
According to infoDOCKET “Clarivate today released a new report from the company’s Institute for Scientific Information...
“Making it count: Research credit management in a collaborative world proposes a new indicator, the ‘Collaborative CNCI’ (Collab-CNCI) as one possible solution.which proposes a new method for analyzing the credit authors of academic papers receive via citations.
In this post Claudia Sittner, managing editor of the blog ZBW MediaTalk, has assembled a selection of 22 of her favorite events related to Open Science and libraries that could be worth an (online) visit in 2022.
MORE LIBRARY AND PUBLISHING NEWS FROM A VARIETY OF SOURCES
- Association of American Publishers (AAP) Releases December 2021 Statshot Report: “Publishing Industry Up 2.8% for Month, and 12.2% Calendar 2021”
- Library to Archive American Society of Landscape Architects’ Award-Winning Projects (Library of Congress)
- Coalition for Content Provenance and Authenticity (C2PA) Releases Specification of World’s First Industry Standard for Content Provenance
- Report: “Philadelphia Museum of Art Joins With Two International Institutions to Publish Massive Marcel Duchamp Archives Online”