Enter SAGE’s 2021 Photo Contest for the Chance to Win a Registration and Travel Stipend for the Charleston Conference
SAGE Publishing’s 2021 Photo Contest is now open for entries, asking academic librarians to submit a photograph depicting how their library demonstrates its impact across campus for the chance to win a travel and registration stipend for this year’s Charleston Conference.*
SAGE believes libraries sit at the center of the university. We want to see how your library demonstrates its value for research and instruction (example: an image of an instructor working with a librarian on course syllabi), or how you communicate it (example: a flyer advertising virtual office hours with a specialized librarian). Submissions might focus on efforts taken during or before the pandemic.
Librarians can enter via Twitter, Instagram, or email. Submissions must include:
- The name of the library and higher education institution at which they work
- A photo depicting how their library demonstrates its impact
- A title for the image – no more than 10 words
- A description for the image – no more than 40 words
- If submitting via Twitter or Instagram:
- Tag the SAGE handle (Twitter: @SAGE_Libraries; Instagram: @SAGE_Publishing)
- Include the hashtag #SAGExCharleston2021Contest
Entries must be submitted by September 10, 2021, at 11:59 PM PST.
The grand prize winner will receive complimentary registration to the conference, as well as a $500.00 travel stipend. An additional five winners will receive $50.00 Amazon gift cards. All winners’ images will be featured in the Charleston Conference’s 2022 photo desk calendar provided to all registrants. Winners will be notified by September 24th.
View the full Terms & Conditions. (Including how to enter.)
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the winner may choose to delay the registration and/or travel stipend until the 2022 conference.