NEW for 2015! Charleston Culinary Tour
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
3:00 – 5:30 PM
Cost: $60 per person
Limited to 28 people; first come, first served.
Exclusively for Charleston Conference attendees, this tour of Upper King Street restaurants showcases culinary innovators who exemplify cooking in the New South. The tour visits 3-4 different restaurants and combines elements of an historical tour with a culinary adventure. The food provided represents a broad range of samples of Lowcountry cuisine.
- All food and non-alcoholic beverage tastings.
- Enough food to make a meal for most.
- Refunds are only available if requested more than 24 hours in advance.
- Tours are held rain or shine.
- These are walking tours, and historic Charleston has a number of very uneven cobblestone streets and sidewalks. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
Please contact Audrey Powers with questions: [email protected].
Leah was appointed Executive Director of the Charleston Conference in 2017, and has served in various roles with the Charleston Information Group, LLC, since 2004. Prior to working for the conference, she was Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions for the College of Charleston for four years. She lives in a small town near Columbia, SC, with her husband and two kids where they raise a menagerie of farm animals.